EAT THE RAINBOW LUNCH BAG — by FLUFFluf
What makes Fluf lunch bags so different? They don't stink. Literally. Most lunch bags quickly inherit an impossible-to-wipe-clean, funky lunch bag smell (you know the one). Not ours. Forgot to clean out your lunch bag over the weekend? No worries! Rinse the lining in the sink with soap and water (it dries instantly) and throw the entire bag in the washing machine anytime. It'll come out smelling like roses.
To boot, Fluf Zipper Lunch bags are made with certified organic cotton and and a tested food-safe, water-resistant lining (free of BPA, phthalates and lead), and come equipped with a state-of-the-art security system. Okay, it's called "a zipper". But it'll keep those wily, runaway lunch containers in the bag - where they belong. Guaranteed.
- Certified organic cotton
- Preshrunk and fully machine washable
- Cotton canvas carry handles
- Zipper closure
- Rinsable, tested food-safe lining
- Interior pocket (for a water bottle or ice pack)
- Durable and roomy
- Lunch bag is lined but not insulated. Water-resistant lining works well with an ice pack, if desired
- Body: 100% certified organic cotton
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Care: Machine wash warm, delicate cycle. Air dry.
- Size: 11" x 8" x 4.5"
Designed in Canada