RATTLE MAURICETTE THE MOUSE FLOWERS — by La fée railleLa Fée Raille
Rattle Mauricette the mouse
Mauricette seems the wisest mouse in the universe, but you shouldn't believe her sleepy look. As soon as you shake it a little, it goes wild! Tchika Tchika Chunk is his favorite melody! She takes her role as "party animal" very seriously. Mauricette is not only an excellent maracas player, she is also a tender and patient friend. She willingly lends her muzzle and ears to babies' mouths, and her soft little body offers a comfortable grip for optimal handling.
And as a bonus, each rattle is tested by the ear of a professional musician before setting off to conquer your children!
• 100% eco-tex linen for the face and 100% cotton for the body
• Polyester fill
• Hand-printed silkscreen with non-toxic water-based ink
• Safety rattle pellet that emits a beading sound when shaken
• Hand washable and dry flat
• Dimensions: 16 cm high and 14 cm wide
All products are made in a workshop in downtown Montreal, where the fairy raille draws, prints and sews each object, giving them a unique signature and the quality of a small production.
Made in Montréal