DOG THERAPY — by Kristina MicottiChronicle Books
Text and illustrations: Kristina Micotti
Editor: Chronicle Books
Format: 15,2 cm x 15,2 cm
Turn to this illustrated collection of 40 dogs whenever you need some puppy love, a little laugh, or a pep-talk.
A dog is more than a best friend. From chill puppers to little stinkers, the dogs in this book think the world of you.
This fun book includes a charming illustration and a short essay about each dog and why you need its playful advice right now. Think supportive socks-with-sandals-wearing “Dad Dogs,” goofy prankster “Clown Dogs,” and more. Sprinkled throughout this furball–filled book you’ll find fun interactive elements like:
- Words of Affirmation: WoooWOOwoo (Which means: “You are a ray of beautiful sunshine, and you are capable of accomplishing all of your dreams”)
- A Draw Your Own Dog guide
- The Which Dog Do You Need Right Now? quiz
- Activities, recipes, and more dogs!
PERFECT FOR DOG-LOVERS: Whether for dog-owners or those who just love our furry friends, this charming little book makes a sweet gift.
SWEET ADVICE: Fans of other animal-filled life advice books like A SLOTH’S GUIDE TO MINDFULNESS will love this dog-filled little pick-me-up book.
- Dog lovers of all ages
- Kristina Micotti fans
- Shoppers looking for unique gifts for dog owners
- Fans of quirky humor; animal humor