REST EASY — by Ximena VengoecheaChronicle books
Text and illustrations: Ximena Vengoechea
Editor: Chronicle Books
Format: 15 cm x 20 cm
Brimming with encouraging wisdom, easy-to-follow guidance, and illuminating illustrations, Rest Easy is an antidote to burnout culture and an invitation to find joy, balance, and energy through the transformative power of rest.
Rest Easy invites you to experience the life-changing power of resting your mind, body, and spirit. In these pages, rest expert Ximena Vengoechea explores the power of rest and guides you through dozens of proven methods for relaxation and renewal, including movement, sound, visualizations, journaling, time in nature, meditative activities, and so much more.
• A short quiz that reveals the ideal rest techniques for your personality and lifestyle.
• How to set healthy boundaries and overcome obstacles preventing meaningful rest.
• Bite-size practices to incorporate into everyday life for physical, mental, and spiritual rest.
PROVEN TECHNIQUES: The techniques and practices presented in these pages are proven to improve rest, reduce stress, and boost joy. The author distills her research to make a range of rest techniques accessible to everyone, allowing readers to experiment with a wide variety of practices and find what best fits their lifestyle and needs.
FRESH APPROACH TO HEALTH AND WELLNESS: Through a charming combination of beautiful artwork, compelling storytelling, engaging sidebars, and easy-to-follow takeaways, this book offers a distinctive approach to wellness and well-being. Warm and inviting, Rest Easy is a simple and authentic way to connect and be present for someone in need of gentle encouragement and uplifting support.
POSITIVE & TIMELY: This book presents contemporary methods for well-being in a simple, easy-to-engage format. Readers will discover information on practices for mindfulness, breathwork, yoga, and more.
MEANINGFUL SELF-CARE GIFT: The beautifully designed hardcover package is an infinitely giftable book that can be given to friends, wellness enthusiasts, and people experiencing burnout. The content is general enough to speak to a range of experiences, and the colorful art and empathetic tone make it a wonderful option for those looking for thoughtful, personal gifts for someone who needs a pick-me-up.
• Mindfulness and wellness enthusiasts
• People experiencing burnout or seeking stress relief
• Parents, students, or anyone whose job or personal circumstances are causing suffering and burnout
• Wellness gift for women and men of any age
• Fans of Am I Overthinking This? and Vibrate Higher Daily
• Readers of How to Do Nothing, How to Not Always Be Working, and Rest Is Resistance